Annual Post-Valentine's Day Massacre 40k Tournament Ticket - Early Registration
|In stock (10)
Goblin Town Games Post Valentine’s Day Massacre 40K Tournament
The tournament will be held on Saturday February 17th, at Goblin Town Games in Pocatello.
Ticket prices are $30. Your entry fee goes towards prize support and lunch.
Keep reading for all the details.
- Preregistration will begin at 9AM. Dice rolling starts at 10AM sharp.
- Be sure to have the Best Coast Pairings player app downloaded and make sure you’re registered on it. It’s free to register. This is how we keep score and create match pairings for each round of the tournament.
- This is a 3 round tournament, missions will be randomly determined and announced the day of the tournament in the player packets. Rounds will be 2.5 hours long with breaks in between.
- Armies will be 2000 points. You can go under the point limit but not over.
- Painting Requirements: Three color minimum on all models is required. For example, color primer, base of the model painted brown, gun painted silver.
- Proxy models will be allowed as long as they are reasonably similar to the model being proxied. We are using GW’s modeling standards so the majority of the model must be Citadel model parts. Some 3D printed elements will be acceptable such as legion insignias, helmet/shoulder pad upgrades, however, Fully 3D printed models are not allowed without prior approval from a TO. If you’re not sure about a model contact one of the tournament organizers and send them a picture to see if it is acceptable.
- Make sure to bring your codex, if it is already available to your army. Make sure upload your list to Best Coast Pairings for ease of reference for your opponents and judges alike.
- Finally make sure you bring any and all items to play the matches, dice, measuring tapes, movement trays, etc. Bring two copies of your army list, one to provide to the organizers and one for your opponents. We will not have any of those to loan out.