|Availability:||In stock (4)|
Be a Villain… Defeat the Heroes… Enact your Evil Scheme!
In this epic contest of sinister power, take on the role of a Disney Villain and strive to achieve your own devious objective. Discover your character’s unique abilities and winning strategy while dealing twists of fate to thwart your opponents’ schemes. Find out who will triumph over the forces of good and win it all!
- What you get - Disney Villainous is a fun board game for families and gamers. It's a light strategy game for up to 6 players. In the box you’ll find 6 Boards, 6 Villain Movers, 180 Villain Cards, 90 Fate Cards, 84 Tokens, 1 Cauldron, 6 Reference Cards, 6 Villain Guides, and Instructions
- Clear instructions - Easy to learn with clear instructions. Additionally, each of the 6 Villains has their own guide. These guides will inspire you with strategies and tips for crafting the most successful plan to win.
- Develops strategy skills - Use your character’s unique abilities to reach your objectives. You can also play the Fate Deck against other Disney Villains to thwart them from attaining their objectives
- Characters you love - In this asymmetric style of game play, each Disney Villain has their own objectives and goals. Once you’ve figured out the best way to play as one Disney Villain, try to solve another. You have 6 different Disney Villains to choose from — Maleficent, Jafar, Ursula, Captain Hook, Queen of Hearts, and Prince John. The Fate Decks also feature your favourite protagonists like, Ariel, Aladdin, Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Robin Hood, Dormouse, and more.
- Great for Disney fans and families - Whether you’re playing with a group of devoted Disney fans, classic strategy gamers, or with your family, Disney Villainous is perfect for any game night occasion and makes a great gift for Disney lovers.